Careers at DBK
Current Openings at DBK:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
DBK is in the process of expanding their U.S. Sales Team by developing an Inside Sales organization to support DBK’s Direct Sales force.
Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and nurturing new business opportunities within the supply chain market. Position will spend 50% of time cold calling utilizing prospective customer lists and leads acquired from various sources and 50% of time warm calling potential customers in support of Marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter with outstanding communication skills, able to work independently; however, function as a member of a closely-knit team.
- Identify new opportunities/target accounts with Account Manager.
- Establish relationships with prospective customers, sufficient to set up conference calls or face to face meetings with territory or senior account managers.
- Gather customer information regarding “in-use” products, software applications and other current IT relationships.
- Profile identified opportunities/target accounts through established DBK process.
- Learn and effectively articulate DBK’s products & services value proposition.
- Establish relationships; determine opportunities; establish interest in DBK’s solutions.
- Sponsor conference calls & meetings with potential customers.
- Coordinate activities between appropriate groups within DBK.
- Daily communication with Account Managers to assist in closing new business deals.
- Generate new business leads through cold calling.
- Move/nurture warm leads forward until leads are ready for Account Manager meeting.
- Will be able to take deals to closing if appropriate.
- Meet MBOs as established by the VP of Sales.
- Must have demonstrated three year track record of prospecting into corporate accounts.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies and/or supply chain execution applications preferred.
- Excellent oral communications skills a must.
- “Hunter” attitude.
- Goal oriented.