One Point of Contact for All of Your Barcode Scanner Repair Needs
DBK is proud to provide one point of contact for all of your barcode scanner repair needs in our depot repair center. Not only do we perform barcode scanner repairs, but we also do RF terminal repairs, vehicle mount terminal repairs, desktop and receipt printer repair, mobile printer repairs, access points repairs, signature capture terminal repairs, pen tablet repairs, laptop computer repairs and more.
Barcode scanners are repaired, cleaned and tested and returned to customers using custom foam-in-place containers to eliminate out of box failures.
Our 80 certified technicians, IT personnel and 10 electrical engineers are experienced in state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and are here to assist you with all of your bar code scanner repair needs. DBK is one of the largest independently owned service centers in the USA. All of our work is done in the U.S. by our large team of professionals who are waiting to serve you!
Quality Controlled Barcode Scanner Repair Services
If your barcode scanner breaks, we not only fix it, we ensure the repairs we make will last your business a long time. We perform quality control testing on our repaired scanners; every single unit repaired at DBK is tested in Quality Control before it is shipped back to you.
At DBK, we understand your frustrations when your important barcode equipment breaks and also realize the hesitations of entrusting expensive barcode equipment for repair. When you come to DBK, we assure your product will be handled by the most experienced technicians in the industry backed by our DBK-Certified repairs standard.
DBK-Certified Barcode Equipment Repairs include:
- Certified Technicians Capable of Repairing Best of Breed Manufactured Equipment
- Batch and RF (Radio Frequency) Implementation
- Extended Equipment Warranties
- Sale of New and Fully Certified-Refurbished Equipment
- Break and Fix Service
- Customized Service and Support Plans for Unique Customer Needs
- ServTrack™ for Tracking Merchandise 24/7 over the Internet
- Equipment Upgrades
- Continuing In-House Technical Certification Programs
- Depot Express Contracts
We also offer batteries, cables, power supplies and other accessories in case you need backups or replacements.
In addition, our sophisticated ServTrack Web portal allows you to log in and track your repair status and repair history. This enables your business to plan accordingly and cuts back on down time.
Brands We Service
DBK Concepts’ extensive in-house maintenance and repair capabilities allow us to provide service for any brand. We have experience repairing barcode scanners and related products for some of today’s top manufacturers and most sophisticated systems. Make us your first choice for:
- Honeywell barcode scanner repairs: We are an authorized Honeywell barcode scanner service center that is qualified to work on the company’s full line of products. Contact us if you experience performance or reliability issues with a Honeywell handheld, hands-free or industrial scanner. We would be happy to discuss your repair options and provide a quote.
- Denso barcode scanner repairs: Denso scanners such as the Cyclops and GT10 Series Raven are known for their long-term reliability. However, if your Denso barcode scanner has stopped working, you have options. DBK Concepts can repair or refurbish any of the company’s products.
- Janam barcode scanner repairs: Janam Technologies manufactures a range of rugged, handheld scanning devices. Restoring damaged products back to their original condition requires specialized equipment and expertise. DBK Concepts’ Janam barcode service center can quickly turn around demanding repair and maintenance work to a high standard of quality.
- DAP barcode scanner repairs: DAP products include handheld, tablet and vehicle-mounted computers. Over time, the stresses of fieldwork can cause damage or reliability issues. When your DAP barcode scanner stops working, trust the experts at DBK Technologies to find cost-effective repair solutions.
- Fujitsu barcode scanner repairs: DBK Concepts can provide repairs and service to older Fujitsu barcode scanners as well as newer products from the longstanding manufacturer. We can work with you to find a repair solution that keeps your equipment running its best well into the future.
- Metrologic barcode scanner repairs: If you have a Metrologic barcode scanner that’s stopped working, DBK Concepts can help. We provide repairs, refurbishing and maintenance for the company’s entire product line — even discontinued models that are no longer supported by the manufacturer.
- Opticon barcode scanner repairs: Many businesses depend on Opticon scanners, including retail and warehousing operations where reliable equipment is essential. Our service center is fully qualified to perform Opticon barcode scanner repairs for products such as the OPT1000 and OPD7124 models, among others.
- Zebra barcode scanner repairs: Zebra Technologies is a leader in mobile printers and related products. In busy retail and industrial environments, even the best technology will require periodic service. Contact DBK Concepts for assistance with any repair or maintenance issue.
- Unitech barcode scanner repairs: Unitech products include wireless, Bluetooth and pen and slot scanners for healthcare, general industry, retail and other sectors. DBK Concepts' Unitech barcode scanner service center provides fast turnaround times on most repair and maintenance issues.
- Intermec barcode scanner repair: Intermec’s scanners include their Sabre models, as well as cordless and fixed position scanners. Contact DBK Concepts for repair service if your Intermec barcode scanner is not working.
- CipherLab and Datalogic barcode scanner repairs: Visit our CipherLab and Datalogic repair pages to learn more about the full range of services we offer for these brands.
No matter what make and model of equipment you use, DBK Concepts has repair, maintenance and warranty plans that make keeping your barcode scanners working their best easy and affordable. Our service options include:
- Express service: Our express barcode scanner service gets your equipment back to you in 24 hours or less. Our team of technicians and engineers works in two shifts to complete diagnostics and repairs quickly, without sacrificing quality control.
- Maintenance plans: Save money and reduce downtime with our barcode scanner maintenance plans. Regular maintenance from our experts can help prevent problems before they become more serious, while allowing you to schedule repair work at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Flat-rate repairs: Our flat-rate barcode scanner repair service is easy and economical. Send a damaged unit to our facility, and our team will get back to you with an all-in quote and detailed repair plan. Following your approval, we’ll work to turn around any job within three to five business days.
- Time and materials: We charge $75/hour for non-flat rate repairs, plus the cost of any parts we need to get the job done. Contact our barcode repair service center directly for details.
- OEM repairs for barcode scanners: Many OEM barcode scanner users and manufacturers rely on our expertise and repair capabilities. Get in touch to learn more about outsourcing your repair and maintenance work to DBK Concepts!
Contact DBK For Barcode Repair Services Today
Is downtime costing your business because of broken equipment? We understand the importance of productivity and turnaround when it comes to inventory! Contact us today to receive a free service quote on our repair services!
*Updated October 13, 2017