DBK Concepts excels in delivering and developing complete mobile data-collection solutions. With over 30 years in wireless barcode software, hardware and services, DBK has built a base of Fortune 500 companies that depend on its “One Point of Contact” services.
The company offers new and Certified-Refurbished data-collection mobile computers, batch and wireless barcode scanners, custom software development, barcode scanner repair and maintenance services, and professional implementation services. DBK largely serves companies in the retail, grocery, wholesale and transportation industries. Privately held, DBK was founded by Danny Katz in 1988 and is based in Miami.
DBK specializes in repairing and refurbishing legacy equipment. We buy and sell most scanners and mobile computers.
- In business since 1988
- Many long-standing Fortune 100/500/1000 reference-able customers
- 200 employees
- 130 certified technicians & Electrical Engineers
- Value Added Reseller for prominent mobile, handheld technology Manufacturers
- One of the largest independently owned service centers in USA for mobile, handheld technology
- Customized reporting
- Unparalleled customer service with live representatives
- In-house software development team
- National equipment retrieval
- Sophisticated asset management via our proprietary web portal, ServTrack
- Federal Technology Supplier