Symbol Bar Code Scanner Break-fix Repair and Refurbishing
DBK’s Symbol repair center repairs and refurbishes most Symbol barcode scanners and also provides Symbol Depot repairs. Our Symbol repair service center is the best place to bring your Symbol equipment for maintenance. With over $1 million of parts in our inventory, we are prepared to fix your Symbol models, including the Symbol Motorola MC9060, the Symbol Motorola MC9090 and the Symbol Motorola MC3090. Beyond our symbol service center, we have plenty of Certified-Refurbished hardware available as well.
About DBK's Symbol Bar Code Scanner Repair
Depending on the service contract you choose, the turnaround time for your repaired Symbol equipment is typically from as little as 24 hours up to 5 days. These contracts can be customized to your specific Symbol repair needs. Our Symbol Depot Repair Service includes 24/7 asset tracking online. Other repair services include rollout services, software flashing, configuration, equipment recovery and upgrades.
We are proud of our unparalleled customer service, including live representatives to take your calls! Unlike many other repair service centers, all of our repairs come with warranties. We also offer consolidated billing and multiple types of standard service agreements that can be customized to your needs.
DBK has over 30 years experience in the industry. Most of our customers are Fortune 500/1000 companies and have been with us for over 10 years, because DBK is easy to do business with! Give DBK a call to see how we can help you with your Symbol barcode scanners!
DBK's Service Agreements are customizeable to your specific needs. Our basic plans are as follows:
- Depot Express ("Hot Swap" or "Spare in the Air")
- Full Service Maintenance
- Flat Rate
- Time and Materials
All of the repairs are performed by DBK’s Certified Technicians and include:
- Cleaning and removal of all foreign material from the case
- Cleaning all circuit boards within the unit
- Re-Seating all socketed EPROMS
- Visual inspection of all components and replacing defective / worn parts
- Testing of equipment for excessive current drain
- Checking and repairing all broken wiring
- Inspection, cleaning and tightening of display connections
- Checking of liquid crystal display for proper operation
- Voltage checks on primary batteries
- Voltage checks on memory or memory backup batteries
- Replacing all depleted lithium backup batteries with new ones
- Recycle worn/bad batteries as needed
- Performing diagnostic testing on all functions
- Insuring a clean appearance and a functional state prior to return