Elo Touch Solutions
Driving Innovation to meet customer expectations in everything we touch
Elo Touch Solutions is a premier global supplier of touch solutions including touchscreen components, touchmonitors, and all-in-one (AiO) touchcomputers. With multiple touchscreen technology options, including surface acoustic wave (SAW), resistive, projected capacitive, acoustic pulse recognition (APR), infrared (IR), and optical, Elo touch solutions meet the diverse requirements of digital signage, retail, point-of-sale (POS), hospitality, medical/healthcare IT, industrial, and consumer. A pioneer in the industry with over 40 years of experience, Elo brings quality, innovation, and integrity to everything we touch.
PRODUCTS WE OFFER
- Desktop touchscreen monitors:With great image clarity and impeccable touch response, the touchscreen monitor is great for many applications, including retail, government and restaurant use. Designed with sleek angles, it enhances the modernity of any business or organization.
- Digital signage touch displays:Helpful for a range of industries, you might use digital signage to update information in an apartment complex or display a client's order in a furniture store. Whatever the industry, this technology improves the engagement with your customer and the accuracy of digital information.
- Open-frame touchmonitors:If you're looking for a reliable touch response technology for your customers, our open-frame touchmonitors are a fantastic solution. They come in a variety of sizes and brightnesses so you can pick the technology that fits your operation perfectly.
- All-in-one touch computers:Suited for retail and hospitality industries, all-in-one touch computers encourage fast, positive interactions with your customers. Easy to clean and built for commercial jobs, this technology helps you deliver stellar customer service with the swipe of a finger.
- Surface acoustic wave:A practical solution to your touchscreen needs, the surface acoustic wave is a touch technology that has great clarity and sensitivity. It's designed to sense the touch of a bare hand, gloved hand or stylus. It perceives the location and pressure of a single touch.
- Resistive:Accutouch touchscreens contain a resistive technology that endures millions of touches. With a rear glass layer, this screen will provide an accurate touch response and last a long time.
- Projected capacitive:This touchscreen solution provides high clarity and touch durability. It comes in a variety of sizes and thicknesses to suit your industry.
- Acoustic pulse recognition (APR):This Elo single-touch technology makes your devices reliable and easy to integrate into your industry.
- Infrared (IR) optical:A dependable touch technology, IR provides a clear visual and scratch-resistance.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Digital signage
- Point of sale
ELO TOUCH SCREEN REPAIRIf your touch screen monitor is malfunctioning, you can trust DBK Concepts for proper device restorations. We offer reliable work from over 100 professional technicians and experienced electrical engineers.Once we receive your equipment, we will fix it, clean it and send it back. We'll even package it with custom-shaped foam insulation for protection. We also offer personalized service contracts to accommodate the needs of your equipment. Choose or create a plan with us that gives you access to a range of benefits, such as parts, emergency repair services and fast shipping.
WHY CHOOSE ELO PRODUCTS?Whether you want a refurbished touchscreen or new acoustic pulse recognition technology, Elo is the way to go. When you choose to work with Elo products, you don't just get quality equipment. You benefit from a commitment to innovation and reliability. Elo is the original company to invent the touchscreen, with a portfolio of 400 patents. Elo products are commercial-grade and built to endure tough conditions.When you partner with us, you'll receive industry-leading guidance, excellent customer service and durable touchscreen technology that lasts ten years or more.
OTHER TOUCHSCREEN SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDEA quick and simple way to add touch capability to an existing system. Multifunction desktops offer integrated or add-on peripherals, such as magnetic stripe readers, customer displays, fingerprint readers, speaker bars, and/or barcode scanners. Some touchmonitors are designed specifically for the medical market.
“I really want to extend my appreciation for everyone’s hard work to ensure that this non-negotiable timeline was met! Great work by all involved!”
“As always, it's been my pleasure to be a part of such consistent and thorough teamwork with you and your company, DBK. You're the best!”
“...such quality service you are providing - you guys ROCK! I just knew we'd be happy with the decision.”
“Once again, DBK has out-performed my expectations!!”
“Each year we survey our (62) NAPA Distribution Centers regarding performance level of vendors. We are very pleased with the results. Thanks for the high level of performance.”
"I've mentioned it before & I'll say it again: DBK is my favorite IT vendor."
"Things are going very well. I have not received a single complaint to date! From my perspective, I've found DBK to be a very adaptable partner to serve our needs. The fact that I spend very little time managing this is a testament to how well they are performing. Although I don't have DOA and shipping compliance % figures yet for November, I do expect them to be well within contractual guidelines. Thanks!"
"Thank you for making my job much easier in 2010 - and for solving some problems I didn't even know we had."
"We depend on accurate real-time information to properly handle the support issues facing our stores. DBK ServTrackTM helps me ensure that our critical store ordering equipment is redeployed promptly via our depot process. I am able to check on the delivery status of a depot order without needing to involve any additional people. This has eliminated the phone calls that were once placed to track these same shipments.”
“You are the best vendor we have in this department...and we have some very good ones. In the event, that you ever need customer help to secure or build business, please feel free to call on me to be a cheerleader.”
“Thanks to DBK’s ServTrackTM, the record keeping and tracking information of our assets is now all maintained in real time through the Internet. DBK’s ServTrackTM also allows us to get real time information on repair history, rollouts, online inventory, and current status and location of all our bar code equipment. Before we converted to ServTrackTM, this was done manually—the time savings and accuracy of this system is invaluable to us.”