Certified-Refurbished Honeywell Barcode Scanners
DBK Concepts is an industry leader in comprehensive, mobile data-collection solutions. It’s our goal to provide access to new and Certified-Refurbished products, as well as integrated solutions, for businesses in a wide range of industries. Our extensive inventory includes a variety of innovative Honeywell barcode scanners that are built to meet your diverse needs.
For over 125 years, Honeywell has served as a global technology leader focused on ushering in a more secure, comfortable and efficient future. The company’s innovative line of scanning and mobility products provides businesses with the speed, accuracy and flexibility to compete in the modern marketplace. Industries that rely on Honeywell scanning solutions include:
- Field services
- Retail sales
- Transportation and trucking
- Direct store delivery
- Warehousing and logistics
- Distribution centers and more
Why Choose Refurbished Honeywell Scanner Products?
We'are proud to be refurbished Honeywell scanner distributors because we always endeavor to bring you the best. As Honeywell scanner resellers, we can bring you high-quality options at affordable prices.
We know these are quality products because of Honeywell’s history. Honeywell can boast more than 130 years of providing quality products to consumers all over the world. They're a massive electronics company that enjoys tens of billions of dollars of sales every year. That’s as clear an endorsement as possible of the quality of the products they produce.
We've been selling refurbished Honeywell scanner products for some time, and we're very familiar with the solutions they produce. We know these tools are durable, reliable scanners that get the job done over and over again. Honeywell is an innovator in this space and has state-of-the-art technology that we can bring you at a reasonable price as a reseller of refurbished Honeywell scanner products.
DBK Provides Honeywell Scanners and Product Consulting
When you think of certified-refurbished Honeywell barcode scanners from DBK Concepts, we want you to think of more than just the standard handheld barcode scanner. We have great handheld barcode scanners to offer you, but that’s just the beginning. Honeywell manufactures a broad selection of scanning and mobile productivity products designed to expand your business capabilities. Our inventory of Honeywell scanners includes:
- Hand-held barcode scanners – Offer intuitive scanning and greater accuracy in environments ranging from warehouses to industrial shipping operations. The line includes both retail-ready high intensity scanners to durable rubberized warehouse scanners.
- Wireless barcode scanners – Deliver efficient and effective scanning for an increasingly mobile workforce. Honeywell wireless scanners are capable in point of sale (POS), healthcare/medical and warehouse inventory.
- Industrial barcode scanners – Provide incredible durability and consistent performance in the most demanding industrial work settings. We carry laser, linear imager and area imager handheld scanners capable of enhanced productivity in outdoors applications, use around harsh chemicals and fast-paced demanding environments.
- Hands-free barcode scanners – Help workers increase productivity and drive down operating costs with increased accuracy. Flexible mounting options make these omnidirectional, 1D or 2D scanning units operational in multiple mobile applications.
- 2D barcode scanners – Provide superior scanning of both 1D and 2D barcodes that reduce “no-reads” and provide long-lasting battery performance. Scanners are management software compatible, available with industry-specific housing, and keep productivity moving by reading worn and/or damaged barcodes.
What Are 2D Barcode Scanners?
Among the variety of used Honeywell scanners we offer are 2D barcode scanners. If you’re not familiar with 2D barcode scanners, now may be a great opportunity to try them out. 2D scanners are designed to scan both 1D and 2D barcodes.
A 1D barcode is the type of barcode you're probably used to scanning. These are linear barcodes that you read horizontally — hence the 1D designation. Think of a UPC. The limitation of a 1D barcode is that you need data connectivity to use them because the code needs to match an item in your database.
With a 2D barcode, you have fewer limitations. Think of a QR Code. Because their patterns are more elaborate, including dots, hexagons, and other shapes, you can encode a tremendous amount of data both vertically and horizontally — hence, 2D. This additional data capability means you can include much more than just letters and numbers. You can also incorporate website addresses, images, and even voice data. Because you can encode so much information directly, you don't necessarily need to be connected to a database to use these codes.
You’ll find reliable 2D barcode scanners at lower prices when you contact DBK Concepts about our refurbished Honeywell 2D scanner products.
A Global Leader in Handheld and Mobile Barcode Scanners
When you decide to purchase barcode scanners for your business, you need to know that you're working with a company and products you can trust and rely on. That’s why certified-refurbished Honeywell barcode scanners from DBK Concepts are a great choice. We have decades of experience in the field and only work with companies like Honeywell who we know have a reputation for quality. That means you can relax with the confidence that you're getting quality products at a reasonable price.
DBK Concepts has been delivering and developing complete, mobile data-collection solutions since 1988. In that time, we’ve built numerous long-term relationships with an array of Fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies. We are one of the largest independently-owned service centers in the USA for scanning technology. We also provide a massive inventory of new and Certified-Refurbished barcode scanning solutions.
As a qualified Honeywell product consultant, DBK has the expertise to understand your environment and requirements — we’ll match you with the most effective product for your specific applications. We provide national equipment deployment and retrieval, sophisticated asset management, and value-added services to unlock the full potential of Honeywell barcode scanners.
Contact DBK today to learn more about our scanning products and consultant services designed to save your business time and money.