Warranty & Break-Fix Repair Services
Break-Fix Repair Services are the cornerstone of DBK’s business. We stand behind our work by offering extended warranties and can refurbish or upgrade your existing equipment to extend its usable life and enhance its performance, saving you considerable money over buying all new equipment.
DBK has been helping organizations of all types and sizes lower their internal costs, overhead and frustration while improving their bottom line for more than 30 years. In that time, we've learned a thing or two about bar code scanner break-fix repair and how to effectively operate express printer depot repair, mobile computing depot repair and scanner depot repair service. Let us put our expertise to work for your business.
DBK’s technical service department is composed of over 130 certified technicians and 15 highly skilled electrical engineers who work in two shifts in order to get units out as fast as they come in. Our technicians are certified to work on products made by predominant wireless and bar code manufacturers in order to return equipment to “like-new” standards.
In our expansive state-of-the-art warehouse, equipment is repaired, cleaned and tested then returned to customers using custom foam-in-place containers to eliminate out of box failures. DBK repairs AIDC equipment including handheld barcode scanners, mobile computers, pen-tablet computers, printers and more. We specialize in scanner break fix repair, printer depot repair even Epson printer repair.
DBK Concepts is also an Authorized Lexmark Service Center. Call (800) 725-7226 or contact us directly to learn more about DBK's "Best Practices" to successfully plan, deploy and manage Lexmark products for your business.
We work with different brands such as Datalogic, Zebra, HP and more. Seeing is believing. If you are living in or visiting the Miami area, we invite you to take a tour of DBK. After experiencing our state-of-the-art facility and watching our certified technicians in action, you’ll understand why refurbishing your existing equipment instead of purchasing new equipment is the smarter choice.
DBK offers several customizable service contracts to suit your individual needs.
- Depot Express Service: Depot Express Service: Our Depot Express Service is the fastest way to get your equipment back to fully operational condition. We run two shifts of skilled technicians and engineers to expedite repairs in emergency situations, and we work closely with our shipping partners to have your equipment delivered safely in 24 hours or less
- Depot Maintenance: A Depot Maintenance contract provides testing, repairs, parts, labor and shipping for one low fee. Send us one or multiple machines at your convenience, and we'll take care of all necessary maintenance and service work within three to five business days.
- Flat Rate Repair: Our flat-rate repair option lets you know exactly how much work will cost before we begin. This all-in pricing plan covers parts, labor and shipping to and from your location, using specialized packaging to reduce the risk of damage during transit. Get in touch to learn more or request a quote.
- Time and Materials: For smaller or low-volume jobs, time and material pricing is often the best option. We charge $75/hour plus the cost of materials and parts. Compare our rates and our expertise to other barcode repair centers and see for yourself why we’re the value leader for all your service needs.
- Transparent OEM Repair Services: We are an authorized repair center for Lexmark, Epson and other major printer OEMs. Send us damaged items for warranty or other service and get the peace of mind of knowing a skilled, trained technician will be working on your critical equipment.
- Outsource Service Provider: Outsource your printer, handheld bar scanner and barcode repairs to DBK Concepts. Our partners enjoy lower costs and less hassle. We perform all service and quality control checks in-house to ensure every job we complete meets your high standards.
- Repair Ticket Process: Our ticketing process provides full transparency into the state of any repair. Log on to the ServTrack website to get real-time updates as work progresses.
- Federal Technology Supplier: We are pleased to partner with any government agency. In the past, we have provided equipment repairs and related services for the United States Postal Service, the Florida Department of Transportation and other organizations. Contact our office to learn more about our capabilities.
Let Us Help You With Your Repairs Today
At DBK "Certified" means exceptional quality at extreme savings. Our repair contracts demonstrate this philosophy by returning units to like-new quality at competitive rates, helping you increase productivity and reduce expenses. When it comes to computer equipment refurbishing services, such as barcode scanner break-fix repair, Epson printer repair or printer depot repair, you need to look no further than DBK.
*Updated October 13, 2017